If you operate in a highly regulated industry you will know all too well that having decent traceability systems and a proper crisis management plan is no longer a ‘nice to have’, it’s a necessity in the modern manufacturing and distribution landscape.
Industry-built to support your quality and safety systems, SYSPRO’s Lot Traceability module offers a full traceability system – helping you improve governance and drive compliance to minimize the effects of a recall. It caters for the tracking of materials through receipt, manufacture, assembly, inspection, stocking and final distribution, while maintaining quality assurance certification and tracking expiration dates.
Key benefits of Lot Traceability
- Traceability of semi-finished or finished products from the supplier of raw materials through to the customer
- History of traceable-item transactions for accountability and customer service follow-up
- Manual or automatic lot numbering by single products or batch
- Optional auto-depletion of lots in issue and sale transactions
- Optional full or sample inspection of lots during purchase order and work order receipts
- Optional tracking of lots from component to parent
- Shelf life and expiry date tracking
- Expiry dates included in materials requirements planning calculations
- Bi-directional lot queries and reporting
- Reject control and documentation
- Archiving of lot information